2019 IEEE 15th International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
August 22-26, 2019, Vancouver, BC, Canada
IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE) is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners. IEEE CASE 2019 will be held in Vancouver, BC, Canada, on August 22-26, 2019. The theme of the conference is Smart Automation.
1. Preliminary Program at a Glance is posted.
2. Paper acceptance notifications have been sent out on May 15. If you haven't received a notification on your paper, please contact the Program Chair.
3. Registration site is open at http://www.cvent.com/d/q6qv3q
4. Regular & special session paper submission deadline has been extended to March 15, 2019.
5. Regular/special session paper submission is closed.
8. Visa Information. (Important for all conference attendees who are not Canadian/U.S. citizens)
Feb 15, 2019: RA-L paper submission due
Feb 15, 2019: Special session proposal submission due
Mar 15, 2019: Regular & special session paper submission due (extended)
Apr 1, 2019: Workshop proposal, industry paper (presentation only paper) submission due
May 15, 2019: Paper acceptance notification
Jun 15, 2019: Final paper submission due
Jun 15, 2019: Author registration due
Aug 22-26, 2019: Conference